Best Razor Electric Scooters
Razor Electric scooters are one the best gifts that you can give to your kids. A Razor Electric Scooter gives the kid a spirit of fun as well as the ability and freedom. Children enjoy these kind of rides and feel happy while riding and having fun with their friends. Riding on a plain road, rough terrains or downhill, kids totally love them and these perfect for any age group. Kids’ scooters are available for all models and sizes and have unique features to fit your needs. Based on these reviews we have been able to sort the best Razor Electric Scooters depending on the features –which most include child safety.
Razor is one of the most popular brands in the market when it comes to the kid’s electric vehicles. They offer various types of rides for children of all ages. The E300 from Razor is the latest model which they have launched and is amongst the most popular ones as well.
- It features a handy twist grip throttle which makes the motor to start immediately without the need for a kick.
- It also has an ultra-quiet motor which does not make much sound while the child is riding on the scooter.
- The maximum speed for E300 is 15mph which is best suited for children who have an experience or riding as well as beginners who want to ride slow at first and then speed up.
- The brake is hand operated and the deck and frames are made to suit the riders of all sizes.
The key features of this scooter make it absolutely safe for the kids and this is one of the most selling plug-in scooters for children of today’s age. Read complete review
Click here to read Parents’ Reviews on Razor E300
The Razor E200 is ideal for the beginners and new riders since it has a maximum speed of 12mph which is considered as safe with a little supervision from the parents. This ride provides comfort to the child and helps them get a good feeling of their first electric vehicle.
- A very high performance motor which can speed up to 12mph giving a perfect platform to the children for learning to ride as well as making their rides as smooth as possible.
- It also features a highly dependable battery system which is powered by a long lasting battery of 24 V which is rechargeable.
- It also has a handy twist grip throttle system, a rear brake which can be controlled by the hand and a spring loaded kickstand.
This scooter has all the qualities of a perfect ride for your children and even comes with a UL approved battery charger and all the tools which are required for its light assembly. Read complete review
Click here to read Parents’ Reviews on Razor E200
Razor E300S Seated
The Razor E300S is an extension to the Razor E300 which offers a comfortable seat for the rider. It is considered to be the most powerful and the coolest scooter for kids by Razor. The main feature of the seat is that it offers a very comfortable ride for your children and can also be removed easily if they want to ride in a standing position. This makes it absolutely unique and adds to the charm of this scooter.
- No manual kickoff needed. The scooter features a handy twist grip throttle which makes it manual kick free.
- With the powerful 24V rechargeable battery, the rider can cruise up to 40 minutes and can then recharge the battery and start riding again.
- The maximum speed of this scooter is also 15mph which is similar to the E300.
- The scooter is also backed by a 90 day warranty and includes everything you need for its light assembly at home.
Overall, the E300S is considered to be the best electric scooter for kids of age 13 years and older and offers a unique design concept which is perfected for a smooth and comfortable ride. Read complete review
Click here to read Parents’ Reviews on Razor E300S Seated
Currie Technologies eZip 500
Currie Technologies is also one of the most reputed brands in the field of electric scooters which create sleek models which are comfortable as well as affordable for the parents. Their main feature is their wonderful design and the level of comfort that they offer for the young riders.
- Features an amazing and comfortable seat for the rider which can be adjusted as per the comfort of the rider for long and short trips.
- A powerful motor with 500W of power which is used to make the ride smooth and handle the bumpy roads effectively.
- The top speed for this scooter is up to 18 mph with an eight-mile range (depending on the rider weight) which is ideal for experienced riders or a little older teen.
- This ride promises a lot of fun and control during the ride and also comes with a 90 day warranty.
The Currie Technologies eZip 500 is a must buy for parents who are looking to give their kids a mature ride and want to make them experts in riding since this one is a powerful machine which needs a good handling to yield amazing results while riding. Read complete review
Click here to read Parents’ Reviews on Curry Technologies eZip 500
Razor E100 is one of the most popular models of the Razor brand and is recommended for children over 8 years of age. This is the perfect scooter for kids from 8 to 12 years since this is the age when they start using such machines and getting comfortable with them. The best feature that makes it absolutely suitable for small kids is that its maximum speed is 10mph which is not too fast for the young kids so they can learn riding at their own pace and the parents are not afraid of continuous supervision or letting them go anywhere they want.
- Sleek design with twist grip throttle and an ultra-quiet motor.
- The E100 requires a small manual kickoff for a speed up to 3mph before the motor is triggered and comes into play.
- The hand bar is adjustable which is easy for adapting the children of different heights.
- This also comes with a 90 day warranty period which makes the brand very high quality and dependable.
Overall, this scooter is perfect for kids older than 8 years so that they can start young and can experience the joy of riding at an early stage in their life. Since the maximum speed is 10mph, it also makes it safe for small kids to drive it without much supervision from their parents. Read complete review
10 key Features to Consider when Buying an Electric Scooters for Kids
In the section I will guide and list the 10 most important factors that you should consider when trying to buy an electric scooter for your kids and what things that you should be mindful about when choosing an electric scooter for your child.
- Safety- The most important thing for you and your child. Children safety has always been a paramount concern whenever you let them use the electric scooter. Therefore, it has become imperative that all parents take extreme care of their children when buying them electric scooters so that they enjoy as well as stay safe at times. It important to check all safety features of the scooters and also essential to ensure that they wear all necessary safety gears such as helmet to ensure that their safety is taken care of.
- Maximum Speed- For the young rider, it is recommended that the electric scooter should have a maximum speed of 10 mph. This is due to the fact that it may be uncomfortable especially for young riders with speeds that are above 10mph. This might sound too slow but in actual fact one can only experience this while riding scooters. But, for experienced riders, the max speed may be increased as per the convenience and judgment of the concerned parent.
- Minimum Age Requirements- Each electric scooter has its own minimum age requirements mentioned in its specifications. Therefore, it is imperative that one reads and chooses the rider that meets the age criteria for your kids. Parents should select an electric scooter that meets their child’s age requirement.
- Throttle Start- This is one the new feature for new electric scooters and is used for immediately kick starting the motor. As per the requirements, parent can either choose the throttle start scooter that will make the motor start immediately of the stand still model or the kick model where the child or parent will have to kick before the motor starts. The kick start model are much cheaper as compared with the throttle ones but at the same time they are not convenient in the long-run.
- Tires- Like any other car, motorbikes or a two wheeled motor vehicle, tire play an important aspect in kids’ electric scooters as well. If the tires are large and made of good rubber it allows for a smooth ride as compared to hard plastic ones that may not be able to perform well and may wear and tear sooner than good rubber tires. As compared to rubber tires are concerned they are slightly more expensive than polyurethane tires or plastic ones.
- Dimensions- The dimension determines the smoothness of the ride. The dimensions of the deck and frames, the adjustable handles and seat are some the factors that one should consider while buying the electric scooter in order to ensure that the child is comfortable and does not face problems while riding along.
- Battery Life- This determine how long the child will ride the electric scooter and if the child requires longer rides or not. The battery for the rechargeable battery is one of the most important aspects of an electric scooter. Even though, one should go for a higher battery life so that the fun of riding an electric scooter never stops.
- Other Parts- Other things that one should consider are the helmets, adjustable seats, battery chargers, breaks and wires, tools for assembly and other accessories. One must always check and ensure that all these things are included before purchasing the item. This should ensure that the money is well spent on buying the electric scooters.
- Brand name and Quality – It is also ensures that the electric scooter meets the quality standards and the materials used for the body, seat and accessories. Generally, this can be guaranteed by buying brands such as the Razor electric scooters. Where the quality of the material used in making the product is good and reliability is guaranteed.
- Budget- The budget is one of the most important aspect that a potential customer consider because machines can be very expensive when it comes to price. Generally, a good quality electric scooter goes for ranges $ 200 to $ 400. Therefore, to reduce this price also consider finding online discounts and ongoing deals during Christmas and Thanksgiving Day to get a special offer price on the ride of their choice.
Based on the said features, we recommend buying a Razor electric scooter to meet all the criteria and features mentioned above to offer a wonderful and smother ride for their electric scooter for kids and teenagers